Search This Blog

Friday, October 7, 2011

Keeping it moisturized

The other night, Tuesday to be exact, I co-washed my baby girl's hair.  It was previously in a twist out.  I find that her hair tangles really easily so I am on a mission to keep her hair stretched and moisturized.  In order to keep down the tangles when washing I find that I should wash it in sections.  I also learned this from many a you-tube natural hair gurus.  I love yall!  It was like finding gold when I stumbled onto you-tube for hair. 


Babygirl Twist out

Anyway, I wet a section of her hair and detangled it with my Tangle Teezer then I twisted it up.  I did about 8 sections.  I used V05 to co-wash, one of the many bottles I bought and told yall about in an earlier post. (Came in handy!) What I found was that her hair came a loose during the wash, but the good thing is it was not going to tangle up like before.  I sent her to bed with a scarf on, and in the morning I dampened it again, added some leave in condish.  After the leave-in I added the moisturizing shea butter mixture from Naptural 85 and just styled it in twists with black rubber bands and beaurettes. (is that how you spell that? I need spell check and auto caps in blog world!!! LOL!)  I don't have a pic, but I will post one later. 

MAKE IT A GREAT WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment