Search This Blog

Friday, December 9, 2011

Serena Williams copy Cat? Is it okay?

Okay yall, I saw something note worthy in my Yahoo newsfeed today.  There is a tennis player named Caroline Wozniacki who "mimicked" Serena Williams.  She had a fake big but and was bending over a lot.  Dancing around and prancing around on the court.  She even made the noises that Serena makes. 

I just couldn't believe she was doing that.  I can't believe they allowed it.  I was really offended. 

Then I thought, is America at the point where we can poke fun at each other.  If so, okay, but I really don't think we are there yet.  I haven't seen any flak for it yet.

Then I was thinking, if Serena is okay with it, should I be.

What do yall think?

Here is the link: http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/busted_racquet/post/Video-Caroline-Wozniacki-imitates-Serena-Willia?urn=ten-wp3953

No comments:

Post a Comment