Search This Blog

Monday, February 27, 2012

BABY Girl!


OMG her hair is growing and it has really gotten long.  I am tempted to press it but I won't.  At least not anytime soon.  I told her we might on her birthday.  I don't want her to get the straight bug, me either for that matter.  I just can't see how straightening helps at all.  Seems like it would be so damaging.  Anywho, here are some pics of some styles I've been trying on her hair.




 I braid her hair too, but the puff is easy and quick, plus I was loving it because it had grown so much.  I am learning how to deal with her tangles better too.  The biggest key is to wet before attempting anything, and to keep twisted.  I believe I have found a discovery in what her hair likes too as it pertains to her texture and curl pattern.  More to come on that.



No comments:

Post a Comment