Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Kinky Twists!

I haven't had my hair braided in a while yall!  But I did it!  I finally started my kinky twists!  I say started because I am still not done.  Sad but true.  They look pretty good for the first time.  But I need to work on having the ends sticking out.  It feels real good to not have to do much to my hair.  I did notice that I need to clip my ends.  I will do it when I take my twists out. I plan to leave them in for about 4 weeks, let my hair breathe for 2 weeks, and do it all over again with the same hair.  So I will need to wash my twists and really take care of them if I am going to reuse the hair. I will post a pic soon.  I will also do a pre-braid post of some things I did to prepare the strength of my hair for braids. 

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the finish product of your hair,and let me study a few pictures og 3d drum and I will get back to you on that when is your dad birthday.

    ReplyDelete