Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

My Daughters Hair


Hello everyone!  This journey is not all about me.  My daughters hair is completely natural.  I may have straightened it once or twice in her young life, but it didn't turn out well.  I have clipped her ends maybe twice, but it was only once a year.  I don't plan to clip them again any time soon.  Also my partner in hair is supposed to chronicle her hair journey but that will be soon to come.  Anyway these pics are of my daughters hair from doing a two strand twist, but to her head. 
I don't know the correct terminology for it but I found this technique on Naptural85 twisting 101.  I love her channel!  Her hair is so beautiful!  

1 comment:

  1. your child's hair appear to be health.it has high density which give good protection from the elements, and excellent for adornment,that "IS" the function of hair. African hair, "beautiful and fun".
    From the desk of: Ms.Car

    ReplyDelete