Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Stick-to-it-tiveness

Hello all you healthy hair care people out there.  Keeping track of my healthy hair progress is really fun for me right now!  

I have noticed that since I haven’t developed or kept a strict regimen, my hair is beginning to suffer.  

When I moisturized 2x daily, my hair was easier to manage and shiny.  I don’t moisturize everyday and now it itches a lot, it looks dry and just doesn’t feel as good.  I have been through this before and there is a remedy.  I usually just do a deep condition over night and my hair feels better.  

But this time I know what it is like to have moisturized hair everyday not just for a few days and I must admit I have to get back to 2x daily moisturizing.  It is not a matter of question for me right now, especially since I have more new growth now (12 weeks post), previously tex-laxed hair, and straightened relaxed hair.  I need to do something to my hair because I haven’t done anything. 

So since it is a 3 day weekend I am going to do kinky twists.  Just because I will have braids, that does not mean I can get away with doing nothing.  I have researched and there is a regimen for your hair when it is braided.  I guess this is when I will begin my more hair regimented lifestyle.  I’ll keep you posted. 

Don't forget to become a follower and leave a comment.  Don't have anything to say, well just become a follower.  Untill next time!  Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you seem to be on the right road at this time.

    ReplyDelete