Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I WANT MY HAIR BACK!

Okay, I have been strong long enough.  I just can't take it anymore.  I am ready, have been ready, to take these twists out.  I never could keep braids or weaves or whatever for very long.  4 weeks is tops for me.  The thing is, is they are heavy!  I like to wear ponytails, especially with a style like this.  A pony is just heavy, and it pulls.  I can't really say that this is the greatest protective style.  All that pulling couldn't be good for my hair and scalp.

It  has been helpful during my exercise sessions.  Once I take them out, I don't know what I will do!  I sweat in my head a lot, and will not be able to keep a style.  I just noted on my other blog, hallfmarathon4life.blogspot.com, that I will be switching my exercise or jogging time to in the mornings.  But I may have to change that, because morning is not enough time to get my hair dry and style it before wor.

Woe is me.

 In the mean time, here are a couple of pics I took of my final kinkytwist hair style.  Its a high bun on top and hanging in the back.  First I put half of my hair into a high pony.  I seperated the twists and wrapped half of them around my pony.  I used bobby pins to secure it.  I then took the other half and wrapped the opposite way and bobby pinned again.  I added a little decoration on the side for flair.  Cute huh!
My son took this one, a little blurry, but still cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment