Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

After the cut and trim

These are some pics I took yesterday.  My hair is a little shorter, but it still managed to look different to me yet again.  It looks even better because my true curl pattern is displayed all the way to the ends instead of stringy pieces.




I was trying to put a part on the side.  That is something I will have to prepare for.



Yall like my earrings?  I might need to start doing OOTD!

I was looking good!

Mind yall, I am a working mother and wife, so the makeup portion of my morning prep time happens in the bathroom, at work. 
What?
Don't trip!
LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Love the cut!!! I am also in LOVE with those Earrings!!!!!!!!! I need those in my life. You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady! I wish I would have gotten them in more colors now. Everyone at work was like, "Do you know what bird those feathers came from?" (rolling my eyes) I just laughed. Somebody guessed pheasant. They drew a lot of attention. LOL!

    ReplyDelete