Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tried it......Either it worked or it didn't........The color edition.......shampoo

 Since my hair is colored I have taken more precaution in keeping it moisturized than before. Here are a few things I have done and continue to do ( I guess I do have a routine!):

1 .I used renpure organics shampoo to wash my hair.  As I was looking at the bottle I noticed it protected color as well as being free of parabens and such.  

2. Finger detangling hair under running water has been advice I have heard on many a blog and from many a you tuber.  I can't say that I have always followed it.  During one of my wash sessions I found how important this way of detangling is.  Water is the ultimate moisturizer, so under the power of water my hair just practically falls apart between my fingers.  Even though I'm a little rough with finger detangling, cause tangles frustrate me, it still works.  I would say detangling with oil or conditioner prior to shampooing might do me some good, but I wont, because....... I didn't. 

3. Aphogee 2 min. reconstructor for damaged hair cause let's face it, my hair is damaged, has been a life saver for me.  Color damages your hair.  My goal is to save it from the damage ensued but still enjoy the result.  The Aphogee gives my hair the protein it has been stripped of and therefore strengthens it to survive another twist out!

4. After protein, I always follow with a deep conditioner.  Be it cholesterol, mixed chicks, homemade, etc.  I also may mix it with an oil to make it deeper.

I will be posting pics..............so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment