Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Co-wash and Run

Hi!  I have been co-washing, but I haven't been able to style my hair because my husband and I are training for a 1/2 marathon.  So I have been looking a "hot mess" by the head. 


Healthy hair care is no joke.  You must make time for it.  But to make sure my hair is retaining moisture I have co-washed, and moisturized and sealed.  I am happy with my progress because when detangling after adding leave-ins I had very little hair in my comb.  I use to think the amount in my comb wasn't alot.  Then when I began my journey, I was amazed at the difference!  I am considering getting my hair braided because the training will go on all summer.  We will see, I always miss my hair. 

I ran out of my creamy leave in conditioner and just used the water based one.  It seems there was even less shedding and maybe I should only use one.  I will have to try again to see.  In the meantime, I will have to muster up the strength to do a braidout tonight and hope it will dry after we run in order to be presentable.

1 comment:

  1. dont forget you have hair that will do whatever you want it to do,so just do your thing with it and "GO".
    from the desk of MS.Car

    ReplyDelete