Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

This Week.

I have learned from viewing other blogs that a routine should be set to achieve any healthy hair goal. 
Well part of my goal is sticking to my routine.  So far I have done okay.  Even with what I have done so far has made a difference.  Sunday, I shampooed my hair.  I lathered once, but I used too much shampoo (according to other blogs) but it wouldn't lather.  The good thing is that it was a sulfate free shampoo.  Next I put in a light protein conditioner and let it sit on my hair for about 10 minutes.  The bottle says 5 but I was doing something so I lost track of time.  The rule after protein is moisturizer and so a moisturizer it was.... a deep one..... actually two mixed together. 

The next time I do a moisturizer or conditioner wash I will add some olive oil or almond oil to it.  I let the deep conditioner sit in for a few hours.  I really dislike sitting under the dryer so I just let my conditioners sit for hours or overnight.  This time I opted for a few hours.  After washing the deep conditioner out I did an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse.  I just took a cup, poured some ACV in and diluted with water.  It was thick when I put it in my hair, so I had to rinse it a little.  I believe it made my hair easier to comb.  Afterwards I added my leave-ins, detangled and combed my hair going to the back.  I wasn't fully dry the next morning so i decided it looked good enough to wear that way to work.  I actually got a lot of compliments saying I looked so professional.  I will have to take a picture next time.  I plan to co-wash my hair tonight or tomorrow night.  Maybe. I need to find a remedy for this itchy scalp.  ACV is suppose to remedy it, but I  didn't use it the right way.   Until next time!  Here is what my hair looked like afterwards, undetangled.

No comments:

Post a Comment