Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

It started out good!

Okay, so one thing I learned since beginning this healthy hair journey for my daughters hair and my hair is not to comb unmoisturized hair! That is a big no! No! The scenario is my daughters
hair, dry and unmoisturized for several days, in a fro, and she had not been sleeping with a scarf on her head.  As you may imagine, her ends were so dry and tangled. So when I went to style it the
other night she was not a happy camper. Even when I used my glycerin spray and my conditioner mix I had a hard time parting and detangling. So for sure the next time I go to style her hair I will make
sure I have just co-washed or washed her hair. Also if I let it fro out I must braid it each night and tye it up.  Although the scarf is never on in the morning. I need to find a remedy for that. Any
suggestions? I'm learning. I must admit that the shedding and breaking and knots was still not as bad as it had been before.  

It started out good!


1 comment: