Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

THIS WAS THREE WEEKS AFTER acv, JUST POSTED LATE!

I realized that wetting you hair makes it grow.  When I was washing my daughters hair and my hair twice a week, it grew like weeds.  The weather has changed though. I haven't washed my hair in three weeks.  The last time I washed my hair was when I shampooed, ACV'd, homemade DC'd, and cornrowed.    During that three weeks I put oil in it, sprayed it with water, used leave-ins, and glycerin.  Shame on me but I have even excercised a few times.  UGGH!

I couldn't take it anymore, so even though it was cold this morning, I rinsed my hair.  I had to.  That was a lot of product build up.  I didn't shampoo it though.  While in the shower I just rinsed it with the hot water to get the product out.  I rinsed it real good, got my scalp and everything.  Then I turned on the cold/cool water to help lay the cuticle back down.  It felt good.  Afterwards I put some leave in all through my hair.  I used my applicator bottle full of oil, and applied some to my scalp, and them poured some in my hands to apply to my hair.  I rubbed it in good and wala!


I attempted to detangle with my denman, but decided not to.  I kind of brushed it back in the front with the Denman and put on my headband.

Yes, I went outside with my head wet.  Yes it was cold.  No I am not sick (at least not yet and don't plan to be because I will fight it with garlic).  Will I go three weeks without washing again?  No, I don't plan to, even with a protective style like cornrows. 

In fact, I plan to rinse/co-wash 2-3 times a week but just at night.  I will apply my leave in (which I will do a product review on), add oils to seal, and spray with glycerin on non wash days.

So today is Thursday, and I already did my wash/wetting-1.  Tonight I will spray with glycerin, add chunky twists,  put on my scarf and .................WALA!  I will keep this up for a week and show the results.

No I didn't forget about my babygirl.  I will rinse her hair thoroughly tonight.

Hey!  I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment