Search This Blog

Thursday, December 1, 2011

WANTED: Moisture

Hi!  I love my hair!  It is growing and healthy!  I never really had a problem with maintaining healthy hair before.  But there have been those times.  Any hoo!  I tried something new!  (at least new for me)


I have mentioned in a previous post how my scalp is always itchy.  So this time I used baking soda and scrubbed my scalp.  Yes, a scalp scrub!  It felt so good!  Afterwards I did a ACV rinse and my hair was shiny and the curls were popping.  I did this on my hair and my daughters hair.  It was wonderful!  I topped it off with applying some VO5 moisturizing conditioner, rinsing, and then Silk Elements Mixed Silk Leave-in.  On top of that I misted with some of my glycerin mix.  Our curls were nice and moisturized! 

No comments:

Post a Comment