Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

WW4C

What is WW4C you ask?  You know how most YT's call the style where you add Ecostyler Gel to define
 your curls a wash-n-go? 


No, No, sweetie, it is not a wash and go.  It is a WW4C, a Wash and Wait 4 Curls. 
First of all, my hair is short.  A fellow YT, when she had short hair, said she just rubbed the gel into her hair and tweaked it here and there.  Most others will put some on each section and then shake, pick, or pull apart the hair to define each curl.  The second technique is the one I tried.  Hence, it took me two days to finish my hair, then another day for it to dry.  That is why I say wash and wait or wet and wait.


I must emphasize that the wait is well worth it though.   My curls were really defined.  I received a lot of complements.  I loved my hair.  It lasted a week.  I had just co-washed my hair, added my leave-in, sprayed some glycerin mix, and slathered on the gel.  Slather is an exaggeration, but you do have to put quite a bit.  Like I said above, I did do it section by section.  Meaning after I applied the gel I took that section of hair and separated it further into smaller sections.  This hairstyle is so tempting for me to do it again and again, but using the Ecostlyer gel so frequently would not be a good thing.  I am def going to do it again until I use this jar up, and I plan to do my daughters hair.  After its gone, I will make a batch of flaxseed gel and see how that works on a WW4C.

No comments:

Post a Comment